Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Friday

It's Friday!!!!
I'm so excited another weekend is here. We get to spend some quality time together as a family and I love that Jackson and his Dad get to play together all weekend. That makes for one happy two year old.

I'm at work today. We don't see very many patients on Fridays, so I'm catching up on some blogging, sewing and checkbook balancing. For those of you who don't know, I turned off our home Internet. It was costing almost $70 a month and to me it just wasn't worth it. I was the only one who used it, and I really only used it for blogging. Most everything else is done on my phone. I can blog on my phone through a Blogger app, but it's difficult. This has been the reason for my lack of blogging lately. I'm hoping to get better about scheduling posts and typing some up ahead of time.

Wednesday was Jackson's very first school picture day. I know this is the first of many picture days we'll have, but I was really hoping to get a good one. Here are a few I got before we left the house. I should be getting the proofs back in a few weeks.




Tonight Jordan is surprising me by taking me out on a date. I have no idea where we're going, but I know it's going to be something different and lots of fun. He's so good at coming up with creative things for us to do.

Tomorrow is Jackson's friend Thomas' birthday party. His mom Nicki is a good friend of mine. You can check out her blog here. Happy 2nd Birthday Thomas!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Oh and while your at it you need to check out a giveaway to Pumpkin Butter Kids! Go to Ashley's blog and check out out all the cute stuff and enter to win $25 to her shop!

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips