Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lately

Yesterday Jackson and I spent the day together at home. We met Jordan at Chick Fil A for lunch and watched him play with all the kids. It's so funny to see him interact with other kids. He's a little scared of going in the play place by himself. He will run up there really fast and then hurry down the slide. There were a few girls that got him to go up in the car for awhile.

Lately he's become such a little man
 
 
Sunday I mentioned I had been making nap mat covers. I started making them for Jackson and his cousin, but they turned out so cute I thought I'd make a few extra. Here are two I have to sell.
 
 
 
I thought they turned out so cute. I also had some girly looking fabric so I'm in the process of making a few of those too. Keep in mind I know nothing about girls, but I'm really trying here :-)
 
There has been a few things happen lately that reminds me of how thankful I am for my husband and family. We don't know how long each of us has here on earth. It's so important to remember that there are bigger things out there than us and what we have going on in our own lives. If you get a chance to share Jesus with anybody please don't hesitate. You never know when it could be your last chance.
 
To end on a little better note:
 
Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda..its funny you bring that up because Matthew and I just had a conversation about not knowing how much time we have or what the plan is!! You are right, we just never know! and by the way I love your nap mats! super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips