Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was spent hanging out around the house playing, and I did a little sewing. Saturday we went to my sister's Silpada jewelry party. If you've never seen it, they have really cute, durable jewelry.

While I was looking at jewelry, Jackson was having a blast with his cousins outside on the trampoline. I think they jumped for a good 1/2 hour. Jack was ready for a nap when we got home so we put him down and watched the Razorback game. It wasn't very impressive, but we did get the win.

Today we missed church to go out to Jordan's parents to celebrate his Dad's birthday. I hate missing church, but we had so much fun. Jackson and his cousin Mason splashed in all the mud puddles and threw rocks. Jackson was so tired afterwards that he came home and took a 3 hour nap.

I spent part of the weekend sewing some nap mat covers. They turned out so cute and I hope to get to post some pictures tomorrow. I made a few extras to sell if anyone is interested!

I love weekends where we don't have much to do. It's nice to just stay home and rest up for the crazy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips