Tuesday, February 7, 2012

16 Weeks



Here I am at 16 weeks. I have to admit I feel much bigger than this.

Things are going well so far as far as the pregnancy goes. I've had pneumonia and a lingering stuffy nose, but everything is going great with baby. I had the AFP drawn yesterday. That is the test for Down's Syndrome and other genetic disorders. Sometime at the end of February or early March we'll get to find out if "it" is a boy or girl. 

I think I would be ok to not find out the gender when it comes to this pregnancy, but everyone else is pretty anxious so I guess I'll indulge them. I'm feeling that it's a girl, just because everything about this pregnancy has been different from my first. Although, I've had 2 people tell me the same thing and they ended up have two of the same gender babies. I would be very very happy with another boy. I know boys, I like boys and I have lots of boy things. Of course, I would also be happy with a sweet girl too. I guess we'll see in a few weeks!

So far I've only gained 4 lbs. However, I see that number changing very soon as I have hit the hungry stage of  the pregnancy. I am always hungry and could usually eat 2 plates full. I am still eating pretty healthy and I don't crave sweets very often. Although, right now I would REALLY like an Oreo/M&M McFlurry. Yes, you read the right I want both Oreos and M&M'S!

So right now things are progressing along nicely. I think it'll be July before we know it!


3 comments:

 
Blogging tips