Thursday, February 23, 2012

We're Having a.....

We had our ultrasound today and it was pretty clear that the verdict is a...

Girl!!!!!!!
This is a between the legs shot, and it's pretty clear that there's nothing there!

It's kind of funny because I've always pictured myself with boys. I never gave it a thought that I would have a girl until this pregnancy when everything felt different. I would have actually been surprised if it had been a boy. Jordan is very excited because he wanted a little girl so bad! We've already picked out a first name, but when we decide on a middle name I'll be sure to let you know.

Until then, it looks like I get to pick out all the cute girl shoes I can find!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby girl! How exciting. :-) Your little guy is going to love having a sister!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips