Saturday, December 15, 2012

6 Years

Jordan and I have been married for 6 years today! In one way I can't believe it's already been that long, but then it seems likes we've been married forever. We met when we were 15 and have stayed together ever since. We have our times of trouble like any other married couple, but those are quickly worked out because  we have so many other fun things to get to. He still makes me laugh and I love him even more as a Daddy to our two babies. He's a pretty great man!

Photo: Skating!!!!

We went to Little Rock last night and went ice skating. He took me to do this last year too and it was so much fun! We're actually pretty good at if even if we only do it once a year.


I can't get over how much we've changed in six years.

I'm so thankful for our life together and I'm blessed to be able to call him mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips