Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Craft Project

I'm so happy to be home with the kids so much this semester. We have been doing preschool with Jackson and he seems to be doing great. We are really learning on counting and letter recognition. But of course, since he's a 4 year old boy we need to have plenty of play and craft time. I have a whole list of Valentine activities that I want to do. Here is the first one we tried.


I had some 12 x 12 canvases left over from a project I did awhile back. I used Jackson and Ava's hands for the 'O', and then I used Emma's foot to make the 'V' in hers. I wanted to use her hand too, but it was too hard to get her to spread her fingers out. I was really happy with the way it turned out, and Ava only licked her paintbrush twice, so I consider that a success :-)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips